I had a Front Bottoms inspired craft session yesterday. I borderline adore the outcome, a lil clay peach and plum.
Chalkboard sign. has a rainbow on the top, rainbow flowers on the bottom.
All you need is love, equal rights, and coffee.
not yet - the front bottoms
I’ll tell a joke, you’ll laugh, it all seems fake, But every smile in my mouth will cooperateAnd the only thing keeping me from walking away
Is every muscle in each one of my goddamn legs
you ever have it where you hear a song for the first time at the right time that you really need to hear that song
You know whats annoying? That it’s normal to know everything there is to know about football and know every players name and know the scores and dress up for games etc but god forbid someone knows all the actors of lord of the rings names and dresses up as a character for comic con, thats just SAD.
SOMEONE FINALLY SAID IT
That’s right, folks! It’s another Tumblebats/Tumblrbats contest, this time with help from the cool dudes at Toddland!
So let’s lay down the rules!
- Reblog and like to enter! Feel free to reblog as much as you want, but just know that only one reblog is going to show up on our notes.
- We’ll pick a randomly selected winner on 7/20!
- No reblogging for contests only blogs
- Following us isn’t necessary, but we sure would appreciate it!
The prizes offered are as follows, one winner takes all!
- Some amazing Aquabats stickers by Jex!
- Some awesome Aquabats wristguards by Jex!
- Some custom stickers that I’ll draw, and Jexis will make!
- An amazing plush by Jett!
- A $25 credit for Toddland merch!
Good luck, everybody!